We had a fun weekend. I had Friday off, so it was a nice 3-day weekend. It was nice being home AND being with the girls. We had a good time. I even got a little scrapbooking done!! It was nice.
Today, we took the girls to the Denver Zoo. We had a blast. I have posted some pictures below. We had fun. We only stayed until about noon. By then, it was getting hot and Emma had pretty much seen everything and was soooo tired!! She enjoyed seeing all of the animals and wasn't scared of any of them!!!
Ellie now has three teeth. She has been teething pretty bad. She is starting to roll around a lot more and you can tell she is starting to think about crawling. I had the remote laying on the floor today and you could see it in her eyes!! Emma is doing great. We are getting better and better with her toilet training. She will go if I take her to the bathroom, but won't tell me when she has to go yet. So we're getting there!! Emma and Ellie are just growing up before our eyes!!! A couple of weeks ago, a gal made the following comment to me, "the days are long, but the years go by fast." I keep thinking about that statement and I think she is right. Some days, I just try to get through the day, but it does fly by!!!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
I miss you and those beautiful girls. It looks like everyone had a wonderful time.
Talk to you soon!
Misty
That comment is dang true! Even though it isn't quite a year yet for Mr. Kaden, 9 months have flown by but each day is lots of work.
Lis
Post a Comment