Miss Emma
Miss Emma having a picnic at Grandma Holmes'
Miss EllieAs you can see, the kids seems to continue to grow!! Emma is almost into 3T and Ellie can't seem to stay in clothes due to how long she is. If it has feet, she is just about out of the 3-6 month clothes!! I just can't believe it!
I have a few stories from the weekend I thought I would share. We went to church yesterday morning and got Emma to stay in the nursery (a nice break for us). When we went to pick her up, all she could say was, "kids cryin'." She said that the whole way home and the rest of the day. We aren't sure if she was making the kids cry, but none the less, she seems to be really affected!!! We'll see if she wants to go back next week!!! Now this story is a little more gross . . . . I was giving Emma a bath, so I put a towel down in Ellie's crib so that she could have some naked time before her bath. She was crying then stopped, so I figured she was just relaxing. I got Emma out and dressed and was running bath water for Ellie. Emma came running over and said, "Momma, Ellie naughty. Momma, Ellie naughty." I thought, what the? So I went over and Ellie had pooped everywhere and Emma just couldn't believe it. Emma is already becoming a little mommy or a tattle tale. Hard to say at this point!
This is my last week home full time, so I am going to try to get a last few things done and enjoy it!! The weather has been nice, so we have been able to go to the park quite often!!! I hope you all have a good week!


1 comments:
Can you believe we actually talk about POOP now?!? Oh how times change when you have children! Glad to hear that Emma went to the nursery - although curious like you to see if she'll go back!
Post a Comment