Well, it has been a bit of a rough week. I have been trying to get Ellie into a sleep schedule. Until today, she has been sleeping a lot in the morning, but none the rest of the day, then I struggle to get her to sleep at night. Thanks to my good friend, Hailey in California, I am working to get her changed around. She slept awesome last night AND took a 3 hour nap this afternoon (I thought I was in heaven)!! I actually touched my scrapbooking (I'm caught up through Halloween ---- I know, I am soooo behind). I decided, that with 2 kids, I will never be caught up. Just a fact! So, last night and tonight, we had both girls down for the count by 6:45 . . . woo hoo!!! :o)
Ellie has been a lot more alert here lately and is finally focusing on things and really checking things out. Emma is just getting more grown up everyday. Anytime Ellie cries, she says, "It's okay Ellie." Just melts my heart!! She is talking a mile a minute and seems to understand everything we say (sometimes that is good and bad)!!
We found out today that Chris' cousin is having a baby girl. We really thought it was a boy. I guess we will have a bunch of princesses on Chris' side. It should be fun!!
Not much else happening. I am planning to go back to work part time in April. So I really only have tomorrow and next week left. It will be hard going back, although I am looking forward to some adult interaction. I always feel so torn between kids and work. I guess it what all mothers go through.
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

1 comments:
I'm so glad everyone is doing better and sleep is becoming more of a regular thing for little Ellie!
I'm with you on the scrapbooking. I worked so hard to get all caught up before I had Vivien, and now i'm back to being behind since I haven't scrapped in nearly a year!!
Enjoy the rest of your time at home and blog often!!
Post a Comment