Kisses for baby Ellie . . .
Emma feeding her baby sister . . .
"Am I cute or what?"
Baby Ellie . . . finally awake!!
Things have been a bit crazy this week! On Monday, Ellie starting vomiting after every feeding, so we have been trying to figure out what is wrong. On Tuesday, I took her in for some blood work and an x-ray . . . . everything looked good. However, she is still vomiting. She has lost quite a bit of weight, so we are pretty concerned. I am taking her back to the Dr. this afternoon to have her looked at again. Please say a prayer that she gets healthy!! It's amazing how much personality she has already and is only 13 days old!Emma has been keeping me on my toes. You can tell she loves being at home with Ellie and I. Emma and the dogs have become great friends. Or at least Emma thinks so!!! She loves to chase them around the house.
Bugsy (our oldest son and dog) is having some issues as well. His eyes keep going shut. The vet seems to think it is an infection. We are hoping that is all it is. I can't take anything else right now!!!
My mom arrives tomorrow, so I am looking forward to some extra hands around the house!!!


2 comments:
Your family is adorable! I miss that Emma...being such a girlie girl...hugging us and laughing! How are you feeling?
Teresa
We pray for wisdom for the doctor to know what is causing miss ellie to vomit. We pray for peace during this transition time, and we pray for safe travels for your mom!
Post a Comment