Ellie is doing great! She has been eating and sleeping really well. We are so happy she continues to grow and grow. She goes back to see the surgeon to check on how well things are progressing.
This past weekend, my girlfriend from California was here for a visit. It was awesome seeing her!! We spent some time with the kids then, spent the day shopping on Saturday and went out to dinner that night!!! I needed some much needed girl time!!! I am going to work on scheduling a trip out to see her and some of my other friends in April before I go back to work!!




3 comments:
How wonderful! Isn't it great to have friends that come visit you just when you need it! Glad you had fun. So happy that Ellie is doing well - she looks great!!
Ellie looks wonderful. I am so happy you and Chris had such a great time. keep me posted on your arrival date...it would be great to see you!
Misty
Thanks for a great time! I had a ton of fun, but makes me realize just how much I really miss having you close by! Looking forward to your trip in April! There will be lots to do and plenty of people to see! The wheels are turning . . . Take care
Post a Comment