Friday, July 28, 2006

This is a picture my girlfriend took of Emma last weekend at a baby shower. She took quite a few candid shots and this one shows the "real" Emma. This is the ornery Emma pose!! She is getting ready to get into something she knows she shouldn't. Great picture!!

I have still been in some pain, so I am headed to the Dr. today. They are going to do an ultra sound to check on things to see where we are. I will update you on the results . . . . . I'm just hoping they can do something!!!

The Holmes family doesn't really have any big plans over the weekend. I'm getting my haircut tomorrow with someone new (for those of you who know me, know this is a very traumatic endeavor) and am VERY VERY nervous about it. Let's hope Emma doesn't get her mama's "high maintenance" hair!!! Chris and I are going to a fundraiser Saturday night. He is joining the board of directors for an organization that works with disabled people to assist them in living on their own. Sounds like a really good organization for Chris and I to get involved with!!! Other than than, no news on this end!!!

1 comments:

Amy A said...

Love the look! Good luck at the doctor.