Monday, July 31, 2006

The Holmes family had a pretty good weekend. We stuck around home on Saturday and tried to relax. I got my haircut, which was a success for those of you wondering. We went to a fundraiser on Saturday night and dragged along Lisa and Lyman. Then yesterday we hung around home and in the afternoon, Emma and I went with Lisa to register at Target for her baby registry. We had a good time. Emma, of course, wanted everything we looked at.

My Dr.'s appointment on Friday was good/bad. They did an ultrasound and everything looks really good. My cervix is normal, so that is REALLY good so far. My pain is due to the fact that my uterus is resting on my pelvic bone. It is just one of those things they just really can't do anything for. The Dr. told me to just expect a rough pregnancy since my first one was difficult. Yippee!!! So, I am just trying to take it easy (as much as you possibly can with a 1 year old running around). As long as I'm not on bedrest, I really can't complain too much!!!

0 comments: