Saturday, September 12, 2009

The past week or so . . .

Seems like we have been busy since I haven't blogged!! Emma is back in preschool and now in a new class. We moved her to the afternoon class since her teacher said she was "bored out of her mind." She is now in the designated pre-K class where they are focusing on reading and math.

Aunt Heather was here last week, so we spent a lot of time with her while she was here. Here are some pics . . .

"I'm ready to help you clean mama!"
(of course, she has to look good!)
Aunt Heather and Girls

Me and Heath

Ellie helping Gramma . . . or playing in the water






Ellie and spent the morning with Mr. Zach last Friday while Emma was in school. They were watching a movie together and I couldn't help but take a picture!!

0 comments: