Sunday, August 09, 2009

Potty training and more . . .

Potty training is going fairly well . . . it was a rough beginning, but we're gettin' there. She does really good when we are home, but struggles when we are out and about. So relieved to not have diapers to buy!!!!!! ;o)


On Friday night, my friend Hailey invited me to go see Diana Krall and it was a great concert!!! It was a great time and great music. Thanks Hailey for taking me!!


On Saturday . . . . WE WENT TO THE BEACH!!!! YAH!!! We went to Huntington Beach and had a great time. It was the first time the kids had been to the beach. Emma LOVED it!! She liked walking up and down the beach with daddy looking for seashells and getting wet. Ellie . . . . well, for those of you that know her, she is weird about water. She didn't like that it could just come up and get you, nor did she like how noisy it was. She stayed in the sand and was content. I told Chris on the way home that we have one water park kid and one roller coaster kid.


Girls first time seeing the ocean

Ellie . . . . right before she started to freak out . . .

"I think I'll stay right HERE!"

Daddy and Emma looking for seashells

El Bel

"I'm freezing!!"

Mama and Ellie catchin' some rays!

Just chillin'



Where's whitey??? Poor daddy needs some sun!!!

1 comments:

The Baete's said...

GREAT pictures!!! I love that suit you are wearing! =)