Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Happenings

Thought I should post something. I've just been blogged out . . . last week was rough around the edges. We were all just readjusting to being home after all the excitement of being gone. The girls had a hard time not being spoiled, coddled, being the center of attention, etc. Thanks grandparents. I was beginning to wonder what I was doing wrong. There was a lot of crying, whining, and just them not liking mom very much. We are through that now, thank goodness!

Over the weekend we decided to take the kids to Chucke Cheese. Woo hoo! Wasn't that crowded and the girls had a really good time. It was nice to get out of the house and indoors!! Here are some pics . . . looks like daddy had fun too!


"Come on daddy!!"


On Saturday, we started potty training Ellie. Ellie held it from 8:30AM - 5PM (just like her sister might I add!) and then had two accidents. Sunday wasn't that great either, but we were in and out quite a bit. So yesterday I decided we were going gung ho. Well, we had 6 accidents and 7 successful potties. She was having accident after accident, then I introduced the sticker chart. Worked VERY well!! Today is a new day . . . . hopefully we will continue to be successful!!! Ugh, potty training.
Yesterday we had my friend Teresa and her son Zach over and they all had a fun time. I got this shot, which turned out really cute . . .

0 comments: