Sunday, July 12, 2009

There is no place like Nebraska

There is no place like Nebraska,

Dear old Nebraska U.

Where the girls are the fairest,

The boys are the squarest,

Of any old school that I knew.

There is no place like Nebraska,

Where they're all true blue.

We'll all stick together,

In all kinds of weather,

For dear old Nebraska U.


It's gotta be true, right? We are headed back to the good life for 10 days. We leave tomorrow morning. Chris left this morning for a two week training trip to Boulder, so it was the perfect time for us to be gone. The girls and I are really looking forward to seeing family and friends. It has been a long time since I have seen most of them. I am looking forward to a little relaxation and some fun with the kids. I know the grandparents and Aunt Lisa are anxiously awaiting our arrival! Also hoping it isn't too humid!!! I'll try to update the blog while we're gone. . . . Go Huskers!

0 comments: