Day 9 . . . we're almost there folks!! My sister Lisa and I had lunch at Old Chicago's. It was yummy. It was nice just having some dad time. Then we headed over to Scheel's to look at Husker stuff. I couldn't resist getting my picture taken with one of my favoite men . . . Herbie Husker! Yeah, I'm retarded!! In the evening, the girls and I headed over to the Marshall's for dinner. I met Kelli when Chris and I went to Nebraska at Oxford back in 1997 and we were instant friends and we were both in each other's weddings. When we lived in Nebraska, Josh, Kelli, Chris, and I did many things together. I am so glad that after many moves, we are all still friends. It was great spending time with their kids, Ashlyn and Preston. All the kids got along really well. Great night. When we left, Emma asked, "when are we going back mama?" Aaahhh!!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment