Mom & Dad celebrated 44 years of
wedded bliss on Sunday.
Congratulations!!!
The girls are helping Gramma clean the corn.
Chris and Dad
Chris, Dad, and Emma
Doggie Update:
The boys never get much blog time, so here it goes.
Oscar spends a majority of his time outside on the hunt for lizards. It seems to be his favorite pass time. Whenever I look outside, he has his head in a bush and his butt is up in the air. It is hilarious. When he's not chasing lizards, he's chasing birds OR he's chasing the ball until hepukes! And when he's inside, he's my little snuggle bug. You will always find him snuggled in my bed or Emma's (she LOVES that!).
Bugsy. What can I say about Bugsy? Those that know me well, know that I have a love/hate relationship with Bugsy. To be honest, he just plain annoys me! He barks at EVERYTHING, he's always trying to mooch food from the girls, always has his head in the dishwasher, chews on the girls' favorite toys when he's hungry, and by the way, he always thinks his stomach is empty (which makes him even more annoying). I love him, but jeez!!! A couple of weekends ago, he got out without our knowing and just for a moment, I had that thought. "What if?" Then I went and found him. Well, loverboy escaped again today. He must think the grass is greener on the other side, huh? Yeah right! He's like another child!!! As Chris says, "you'll be a wreck when he's gone!" Yeah, probably!
"Where is that dang lizard???"

0 comments:
Post a Comment