Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mom2Mom Ends

Today was the last day of Mom2Mom for the year. So sad that it is over. What a great year it has been. My friend Hailey invited me to Mom2Mom last year and it has been such a blessing to me. I have met so many amazing moms and listened to so many great speakers. In Ft Collins, I never really felt like I had other moms I could relate to and it was really hard meeting other women my age. Now, I have so many moms I can turn to when I am in need or just need advice. Mom2Mom has helped me to be a better mom and has showed me the importance of having a healthy spirit. Today we had a tea party for our last day. These pictures turned out so cute!!

Catherine, Jackie (our mentor mom), and me

Our table: (front row) Rhonda, Katherine, Me, Jackie
(back row) Jenny, Janetta, Emily

This is a great shot of all of us (that wore hats today!!) in Mom2Mom

4 comments:

The Baete's said...

Cute pics and cute hats!

Catherine said...

I really enjoyed getting to know you better this session! Hope to see you around this summer!

Mom said...

How cute!!! Love the hats & pics!! I'm glad you found some great moms to hang out with. It makes mothering a little easier being able to relate to other moms and their situations. It's also good for Emma and Ellie to make new friends.

Hailey said...

I'm so thankful that you came to M2M and have loved it as much as I have.