I have a happy heart today.
Ellie woke up first. Emma woke up second. Emma came into my bedroom and we said our "good morning sunshines" and hugs. THEN, Ellie came over and gave Emma a big hug and said, "good morning Emma." AAAAHHHHH . . . . made my heart smile! It is going to be a great day.
Yesterday was our first round of swimming lessons. Let's just say momma was more nervous for them than they actually were themselves! I didn't take swimming lessons until I was older, so swimming lessons were always a phobia for me. I had been procrastinating getting them signed up for lessons because I knew Emma is my scared one and Ellie always freaks out if Emma is freaked out. I signed them up for Helene's Learn to Swim. Can I just say I had a happy heart! They did awesome. Ellie and I did the tot class together and she did amazing. Dunking her head in the water and jumping off the side. While we were doing the class, Emma sat patiently on the side watching and doing her homework (coloring books). By the time we got out, Emma had made a new friend in Sidney, a 4.5 year old that was in her class and there for the first time too. The only crying was when Emma left Ellie to take her lesson because Ellie wanted to go too! Emma went right in and did everything the teacher asked. A couple of times the teacher had to ask the girls to keep it down since they are little "chatty kathies". Then as the two other kids were doing things with the teacher, Emma would yell, "you can do it!!" She did great! And, when we left she asked when we could come back. Yah!!!


1 comments:
Oh...I am so happy the girls did so well. I was thinking about signing Charlotte up when I get done with school. My folks said she was a little fish in their spa this weekend.
Post a Comment