Tuesday, April 21, 2009

University Park

This morning we had Viv with us to give my friend Hailey a break. Yesterday I saw a park I hadn't seen, so we went there this morning for a couple of hours. Would love to have stayed longer, but it was just too hot to stay longer! The girls all had a great time playing. Ellie had a tumble and hit her head on the concrete, so that wasn't so great. She seems to be fine now. Always something.





Special Treat . . . . my mom always put frosting in the middle of graham crackers, so we had that today as a treat. I loved them as a kid. My girls thought they were heaven, Viv didn't think so. I guess my girls got my sweet tooth!!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Great pics- those girls are just gorgeous!!! I think they're gonna be supermodels someday ;-)

Mom said...

Ahhhh. Now that brings back fond memories..putting frosting in between graham crackers. So good and you & Lisa LOVED them!! It was a special treat! I'm glad that Emma and Ellie love 'em too!
Mom :)

Misty said...

I love the bangs! So cute!!! Can't wait to see you guys again.
Muah!