Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our Week

It's been a pretty good week so far. Weather has been a bit windy, but not too bad. Can't complain. On Monday, I FINALLY bought a plant for my big pot in our dining room. When we moved to California this last time, I wasn't able to move my peace lily from my Grandpa's funeral. Needless to say, I was crushed. It has taken this long for me to finally pick something out. I found this lily and thought it would be perfect. I am treating it with lots of love.


Monday night, I rushed to my friend Hailey's as she was beginning to have contractions and was only a couple of minutes apart. I scurried to her house to stay with Miss Viv and they got there in time and little Levi entered the world. Congrats!! Yesterday morning, we spent time with Miss Viv while her mommy was recooperating. Viv is excited to be a big sister and Emma is really excited to meet the new addition and just can't figure out why we can't just stop by. Won't do that to ya Hai!

Emma thought it was incredible that Viv knew how to read already (not realizing she was making up the words as she went along). They are cute together.

Today we invited Gramma along with us to the Children's Museum. Timing could have been better since it is also spring break this week. There were a lot of kids. The girls had fun though . . . even a bit too much fun since they were both crying as we left.





The girls love the grocery store at that place . . . Ellie was very unhappy that the helpers kept taking her groceries out of her cart and putting them away. She is really good at giving the evil eye!! Don't mess with her man!!!

Emma is her father's daughter . . . putting all the groceries away and facing them all. Daddy would be proud!

Here, Ellile decided to borrow someone else's dad so that she could hear the story too!! The crazy thing about it is that she has always been really timid about men. I guess no more . . .

1 comments:

The Baete's said...

Great pictures!!! The girls look so big. Miss you!
Aunt Lisa