What a week it has been. Ellie is talking non-stop (not sure how that happened)? Ellie asks what everything is throughout the day. Poppo taught her the word annoying and she even used it. She has spilled popcorn all over the floor and I told her to leave the kitchen because she was making a mess and she responded with, "you annoying." Oh my! She has been our non-television kid, but has taken a liking to Sesame Street and really picks up on things quickly. So cute to see her repeat things.
The girls have done a lot of sharing this week and a lot of bickering too!! Here are some of what I have heard from them this week:
- "MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's touching me!" (barely even touching)
- "MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's hitting me!"
- "Ellie DON'T!"
- "That's MY toy!"
- "Grandma's mommy??"
- "Ellie's looking at my mom!!"
- "Ellie's laughing at my mom!"
- "NO!!!"
- "Where's Emma? Where's Emma?" (pre-school days)
Some days seem to be better than others. One minute they are inseparable, the next, I have to keep one upstais and one downstairs to avoid the fighting. I guess it all goes with the territory.

0 comments:
Post a Comment