We had a good weekend, went by too fast!!!! Saturday we did stuff around the house, then we all went to lunch. It was great having daddy home! We went to Burgers and Beer and how great is it that they have a TV in every booth?? We went to the park later that afternoon and it was actually pretty hot! We ended up grilling out over at the Holmes' and my hubby got me some shrimp (yummy - I think I only ate 4lbs worth!). Yesterday, we spent the day around the house. It was nice just hangin' out. The only bad part was yesterday was REALLY windy. As you can see from the picture below, we lost our beloved sugar shack. Just in time for summer - our only area of shade. We are going to have to figure out a plan B. Ugh! Last night, the girls were both working on their little laptops. Made me wonder if this is what they will look like in 10 years. Scary!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
Where does your time go? But you still manage to read books (adult books) I don't know how YOU do it :) Last book I read was the Hungry Catapiller lol!
Drat - the sugar shack is down - bummer!
And the girls on the laptops - that's hilarious - I know how much they like those and like to fight over them!
Post a Comment