Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy Anniversary



Ten years ago this week, Chris and I were married at The Excalibur Hotel in Las Vegas with our close friends and family by our side. Hard to believe it was so many years ago. A lot has changed when I think back to when we were first married. Ten years ago, Chris was running the grocery store in Wahoo and I was working at USDA and working at the store on the weekends. Now, both degrees in hand and four moves later, we are settled in California with a great family that includes two kids and two dogs. To celebrate, we are going on a little trip to San Diego. Some of our trip's highlights are:

  • Whale Watching Cruise
  • Sea Cave Tour by Kayak
  • Watching the National Championship (Chris only blames me since I decided to get married at the end of football season. I recall waking up the morning after we were married to an empty bed - Chris was already at the bar watching the playoffs!)
  • San Diego Symphony
  • Maritime Tour

6 comments:

Erica said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Here's to many more wonderful years together. Have fun in San Diego!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, Have a fun trip.
Amy,Ivan,Sean and Mannuel

Misty said...

Congrats! 10 years is an amazing accomplishment. Enjoy each other, enjoy the quiet, enjoy the next 10 years. ;-)
Lots of Love,
Misty

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! Enjoy San Diego! Sounds like a wonderful trip!! Enjoy yourselves! Love You!
Mom :)

Lisa said...

Congrats you two on 10 years! Seems like yesterday Becky that I was going through all the holidays with you waiting for Chris to propose. I know you know now that it was worth the wait. Here's to 50 more years together!

Best wishes always.

Lisa

Hailey said...

Have a blast, can't wait to hear all about it!