Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Family Visit

My dad and step mom were here this weekend for a quick visit. It was great having them here. We crammed a bunch of stuff into a couple days. Seemed like the kids were wound up all the while they were here. I think they are just at that hornery stage!!

Here they are using me for my weather . . . enjoying themselves just sitting out in the sun!

And here is my dad showing Chris that we really didn't have the TV setup for HD. So I guess we used them too!!! We are good as new now!

We got plenty of football in over the weekend . . .

We visited the Living Desert. Kids all had a good time and saw the giraffes too!!









We were also able to go to dinner one night to LG's (our favorite) - thanks Gramma and Poppo for watching the girls for us. And since Chris was off yesterday, I was able to spend some no-kid time to go shopping and have a drink with my folks. It was nice, thanks hubby! Great trip . . . now they are headed back to cold weather!

1 comments:

The Baete's said...

Great pics. I'm sure dad and Pam didn't want to come home to the cold weather. :(

Cute pics of the girls in your bed. Ellie is so freaking big!