Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Movie Day

Monday was a little rough around the edges. The girls were both under the weather, so we stayed in. Yesterday, daddy had the day off, but had a meeting in the morning. The girls and I headed to the park in the morning. It was the first time there has been more than one other kid at the park, so the girls had a lot of fun. By the time we got home, Daddy was getting home too. We had lunch and then Emma and I headed to the movies movies for the afternoon while Daddy was home with Ellie. We went to see Madagascar 2 and had a great time!! This is Emma going down her checklist on the way to the movies:

"Ellie is at home, check. Daddy is at home with Ellie, check. I have my water, check. I have my candy, check. I have my mommy, check." It was very cute to say the least. It was nice to have some girl time (as Emma would put it, "without any boys!").

0 comments: