On Friday afternoon, I decided to put the Christmas tree up. Now why I would do this on a Friday afternoon is beyond me. Of course, I was only going to get the tree up, but then I just "had" to pull out everything else. By Friday night, it looked like it threw up Christmas! Once I started, I just couldn't stop. Yes, Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year, but I don't think I have ever had my Christmas stuff up before Thanksgiving. Emma and I kept talking about it, so I just did it. The girls had so much fun playing with all the pretty decorations. We got some pretty good shots of us putting it all together. Enjoy the pictures . . .
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

8 comments:
I keep contemplating putting the decorations before thanksgiving but I just can't bring myself to do it. Good job getting them up! Cute pictures.
1) I am not judging...I started listening to Christmas music 3 weeks ago.
2) I am so jealous you already have everything up.
3) Can we come over an visit soon?
BTW - the pics are great!!!!
Christmas before Thanksgiving?! I think I just threw up ;) Way too early dude!
fantastic! I love that we both have our stuff up before thanksgiving!!
Yes, I love it! =) I tried to get the hubby to get ours out...he wasn't ready to deal with it! lol. Probably tomorrow or this weekend. I'm totally ready. You girls are too cute!!!
Great pics, and all your decorations look great! I'm sure we will be doing a lot of it this weekend, although sometimes I wish we had a fake tree so that we didn't have to wait so long for that part.
It seems odd to see the girls in sundresses in front of the christmas tree :)
You are getting like your Mom....
tennisbum
Post a Comment