We are home from our trip to Nebraska . . . . still trying to get settled back at home. It will be nice getting back into our normal routine and eat a lot less!! It was nice seeing so much of my family while we were back. Since I have so many pictures and activities to post, I am going to do it in pieces . . . .
Roca Berry Farm Pumpkin Patch with Grandma & Papa Folsom ~
We had a great time at the pumpkin patch. It was a little chilly for us Californians, but Grandma and Papa had shorts on (as usual)! :o) Ellie was still fighting her ear infection so was pretty cranky while we were there. I held her for most of the time, so you won't see many pictures of Ellie. We took a hay rack ride to get the pumpkin. Emma picked her pumpkin out by herself, but it took her WAY TOO LONG to decide which one was the "perfect" pumpkin! She had fun though. Mama was happy too because she got her favorite kettle corn!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

1 comments:
I love the blue head band...too cute!
Post a Comment