Thursday, September 25, 2008

Prime Time Thursday

I've been waiting for tonight all week . . . . woo hoo, my shows are finally back on!! Not sure how I'm going to watch both at the same time, but oh well!!! It's all about the little things . . .


We had a great time yesterday at the Mom2Mom group I joined. It was very refreshing to be around other moms experiencing what all moms go through. Then the girls spent the afternoon at Gramma's so that I could go get my hair cut and colored. Only took 3 hours to get my mop back to looking good. The only thing in my life I am high maintenance about is my HAIR!

This morning we start a new Bible Study at a different church and I am very excited. They are supposed to have a great program for the kids as well. They read Bible stories to the smaller ones and for the bigger ones they have a preschool curriculum they follow. It should be really good for both the girls. I'm really looking forward to it.

0 comments: