This is a good one and I wanted to post before I forgot it . . . . we were eating lunch today and Bugsy jumped up to snatch Ellie's lunch, so I smacked him on the head to get him down. This was Emma's response . . .
- Emma: "MOM!!! That wasn't very nice."
- Mom: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have hit him. I just didn't want him to eat Ellie's lunch."
- Emma (underneath her breath might I add): "That's just bad parenting . . ."
- Mom: "Did you just say bad parenting????"
- Emma: "Yes mom. You need to say you're sorry to Bugsy."
Oh my!!! I'm still chuckling about it now. I guess I need to be put in my place every once in a while too . . .

3 comments:
Oh my!!! You have one smart little girl on your hands! That gave me my good laugh for the day!!!
How funny! Made my day! Where does she come up with this stuff?! She's one smart little girl. ;)
Mom
Next year, she'll be calling Child Protective Services:)
tennisbum
Post a Comment