Monday, November 12, 2007

WOW . . . it's been a while!

Sorry, I have been horrible about blogging here lately!!! It has been really busy. We had Halloween and then I was off to California for a business trip in Santa Barbara and am home again and back to work tomorrow. Work has been really busy and really stressful, so it was nice to have a little break from it all. However, I did miss the kids terribly!!!! Gramma Holmes helped with the girls the first part of the trip and Gramma Cheri came and helped with the last part. Thanks Gramma's!!!! I think Chris was REALLY ready for me to come home!!! Here are a few pics from the past couple of weeks!!

Emma is into mimicking Ellie.
Ellie is almost able to pull herself up to stand.
She is so ready to be walking and chasing her big sister!!
Here is "us."

"Ellie Belly" (mama's nickname for her)

Watch out Grandparents . . . Emma is working on her list for Christmas!

Halloween . . . . Ellie was a lady bug and Emma was a kitty.



Here is Emma helping Poppo blow out "all" of those candles!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know gramma Cheri had a great time. See ya next week!!