Sunday, October 07, 2007

Go Chargers!!

Everyone is happy . . . . Chargers won today (I won't mention the Huskers embarrasing loss it Mizzou yesterday)!!! Chris got tickets from a friend and Lisa and Lyman had tickets. So, I watched Kaden, along with my two today. It went fairly well, all things considered!! It got pretty crazy at times, but that was only to be expected. Emma was such a big helper!!! I think I am happy with just two!!!!

Here is Kaden and Ellie watching Baby Einstein!

My sister got an awesome pic from the game . . . .

And Ellie, well she is crawling now!!! Kaden really showed her the ropes today, so she is all over the place. It is fun, but you really have to keep you eye on her now!!!

Oh Emma!!!
(Look Aunt Tina, I have my bracelet on!!)

Here is Ellie getting geared up for the game!!

Here are the girls with Aunt Lisa before she left for the game!

3 comments:

The Baete's said...

The pictures are too stinkin cute! Thanks again for watching Kaden AND Piper on Sunday!! We owe ya.

Anonymous said...

Wow! The girls are growing so fast! Emma looks great with the bracelet! Very cute! =) Miss you all so much!

Anonymous said...

Sunday must have resembled Amy's Day care & Kennel house. :)