Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Trying to catch up . . .

Well, I am finally getting to my blog. Last Thursday, I came home to Emma having a 101 temp. I took her to the Dr. right away and she came down with Strep throat. I have no idea how, but she did. It was a rough weekend. She just felt like crap and needed to be held and coddled all weekend. I took the picture below today. She is FINALLY back to her normal self. Thank goodness!!!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day despite Emma being sick. Chris and I grilled out steaks on Saturday night, so that was really nice. Emma got me a sun dress and Ellie got me a frying pan. How sweet of them to pick out such great gifts. Thanks dad!!!


Emma's learning how to drink out of a Margarita glass . . .
must take after her momma!!

HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY GRAMMA!!!

Aunt Heather and Ellie . . . . relax Heather, she won't break, I promise!!

As promised, pics of Ellie's Tinkerbell room!!!

Besides just trying to keep up with everyday stuff, not much else is new. Chris' grandma is coming this weekend for our cousin's baby shower on Saturday. It's only Wednesday and I am already looking forward to the weekend!!!






3 comments:

Hailey said...

Nursery is precious! Love the idea of doing TinkerBell! Poor Emma - i'm glad she's better!

Anonymous said...

Margarita?? Could take after Gramma Cheri! Go Rockies :)

Anonymous said...

Tinkerbell looks great! Good job!