Well, it has been a rough week. I went back to full days . . . it has been hard. I miss being home with the girls, especially now that Ellie is smiling and cooing a lot. I just have so many projects and meetings at work, I am just bombarded, then have to destress on the drive home so I can put on my "mommy" hat! It's tough.
Not much planned for the weekend. We are hoping to get some yard work done, including planting my peonies. We are babysitting Kaden tomorrow night while Lisa and Lyman go to a Rockie's game, so I am sure we will have our hands full!!!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago







2 comments:
I love Emma's hat...she seems to like it too. Your pictures are always so wonderful...I actually check in on the Holmes family once a day. :)
It was great to see you. Keep your chin up...you will get back into the swing of the "work" thing soon.
Kiss those girls and tell Chris I send a big HELLO.
Misty
Love the hat!! We have pics of Rayna and the dogs lookin' out the window.
Post a Comment