TOO CUTE!

Well, it is back to the grind!! I went back to work yesterday. I am only working part-time for the first couple weeks. It has been a nice gradual change. I think I would have been completely overwhelmed had I gone back full-time right away. It will be an adjustment. It is a lot harder to get around in the morning than I thought!!!
Chris caught a cold over the weekend, so we are all trying not to get it. I have it a little and Emma is starting to get it, but I am hoping to nip it!!
We haven't really been up to much. Just trying to keep caught up with everything. I finished my 2006 scrapbook, so I was VERY happy about that. I am getting the house ready for Easter since we are hosting. We will have a house full, but we are looking forward to it. We are going to color eggs and have an egg hunt on Sunday before lunch. It should be fun!!!

3 comments:
What cuties! I love Ellie's smirk in the first photo :) Going back to work IS hectic with a newborn. So glad I didn't have to with two kids! Good luck!
Cute outfit Ellie has on. It sounds like going back part-time to start was the perfect situation. Enjoy Easter!! Can't wait to see you next week!!
Ellie is so freaking long! You have a couple athletes on your hands. :) See you this weekend at Easter.
Post a Comment