Emma sharing all her bunnies with Ellie
Emma wearing daddy's shoes . . .
Ellie & Aunt LisaThings on the home front have been . . . busy! We had a good weekend. Grandma Holmes came over to play on Saturday afternoon. Then we had Lisa, Lyman and Kaden over for dinner Saturday night. It had been a while so it was good to see them. Emma was feeling under the weather on Sunday, so we just stuck around the house. I will have to say, it gets a bit chaotic at times. Emma is talking up a storm, repeats absolutely everything we say. It is so cute. Ellie is continuing to grow. She is now comfy in her bouncy chair, so that is nice!! Last night Ellie went down for the night at 8 and slept until 2:30am this morning. How nice was that? I slept soooo good!!! We are starting to get her into a schedule of going down at 7:30 or 8pm, that way Chris and I have a little bit of time for each other.
My dad and family are coming this weekend, so we are looking forward to that!! Not sure what we have planned, but it is supposed to be nice out, so that's good!!


2 comments:
I bet those two keep you very busy! They are very cute.
Amy,Ivan and Sean
That's a LOT of bunnies :) It's nice she shares, hope it lasts for you. Poor Jace has no possessions, it's all MINE (rayna's).
Post a Comment