Monday, December 18, 2006

Busy weekend . . .

Our weekend was busy, but good. On Friday, I got some much needed Christmas shopping done for Chris. On Saturday, we did our Christmas baking at Carol's house with Heather, Aunt Suzie, and Erica. It was a good time. We made a ton of cookies. Hopefully I don't eat them all before next week! Then on Sunday, I did some more shopping and tried to relax. I wasn't feeling that great, so I tried to take it easy. I think it was the after-effect from all the crap I ate on Saturday!! I'm feeling pretty big, but I guess you are supposed to at 8 months, huh??

Emma is doing good. I took her to a work Christmas party last week. She enjoyed the crafts and watching Santa come in . . . . she just didn't like getting close to Santa. She is really good at saying "ho, ho, ho"!! It should be fun for her this Christmas!!

We are planning on staying here this Christmas. We are spending Christmas Eve at church and then over to Aunt Suzie's. Then we will spend Christmas morning at home, then off to Grandma and Grandpa Holmes'. My mom and Chuck are driving here that day, so we will have Christmas night at our house. Should be a fun filled couple of days. My girlfriend from California is coming on Friday to visit her dad and brothers in Erie, so Chris and I are going to catch up with her this coming Friday!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I need to shout out a Congratulations to my girlfriend Misty in California. She was due the same day as my sister and had her baby last Monday, December 11th. She had a baby girl and named her: Charlotte Marie. I can't wait to see pictures(hint, hint, Misty!!)

I hope you all have a great week!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait either! Really looking forward to seeing the whole gang on Friday!! I know Emma won't remember me at first, but hopefully she will warm up and show me all her new moves (and words!) Until then . . .