
Emma is keeping us all very, very busy!!! As you can see, Emma is feeling much better. She's crawling up on her chair (as you can see). She falls, then goes right back to it. If you aren't watching her every single minute, she is GONE. Last night, I was trying to fix dinner and I look over and she was pulling all the dirt out of one of Grandma Holmes' plant pots. And she proceeded to do this 4 different times. Then she was trying to crawl over the baby gate. I was exhausted by the time I put her down and so was she, obviously!!! What was I thinking wanting another baby so soon??? Chris says it will be fine, but I'm a little scared at this point!!!!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
Hehehehehehe LOL!!!
Been there (today in fact) and loving the tales! Glad I'm not the only one who has no control! Yeah, when we started trying for Jace, Rayna was about 6-8 months old, pretty easy age, unmobile but not breakable. What were we thinking...??? I'd like to tell you it gets easier but it just gets crazier, some day we'll all laugh right??? right??? hello anyone?
Who are you calling 30?? I believe I am only 29 lady . . .
Post a Comment