I'm finally back on blog . . . . . sorry it took so long. Things have been a little bit hectic and has taken some time to get settled. So what does settled really mean? Well, we are temporarily settled until the end of August. We found a house pretty quickly and close on it August 29th. I think it will be a great house and one we can grow into. I'm hoping we are going to "stay" this time!!! Chris and I are very much looking forward to being in a house again . . . . it has been since February! We are very happy to be back to the midwest and closer to family. We definitely are not missing the desert heat!
Emma turned 1 on July 10th. We had a "M&M" party for her and all of the family was here. So what is new with Emma? If you only knew . . . . most of you know that she has been walking for a while and is now running too!!! She loves to play with "ALL" of her toys (she has more than she knows what to do with). Just like any kid, she loves anything deemed "not a toy!" Grandma Holmes gave Emma her own drawer in the kitchen where she keeps all of "her" stuff, which she loves. Emma loves playing out on the deck where she can go wherever she wishes. She loves to play with the dogs and play chase with them. Recently she starting waving goodbye whenever I leave for work and is getting good at saying "hi" and "dog". She is just growing way too fast . . . .
BIG NEWS . . . . . we found out on June 10th (the weekend we moved back to Colorado) that we are expecting. For those of you thinking, "jees, was that planned?" Yes and no. It took us so long to conceive Emma that we were leaving it up to God. And I guess he has deemed us "ready." We are very excited about adding to our family and anxious for Emma to have a little brother or sister to pick on! Now if only I could get Chris to be done at 2 . . . we'll see!!! I'm hoping for a pregnancy with NO bed rest, but who knows. I have already been having some pain, so we are working with my Dr. to resolve that before it is too late!! Our little one is due to arrive February 4th!!!!
The Things That Howl In The Night
1 day ago


1 comments:
Yeah! I'm the first comment! Welcome back to the midwest and to the blog! We want to see a picture of your new house.
Post a Comment